Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful.

My husband.
For being the best friend I could ever imagine.  He makes me laugh every single day and gives me the strength I need.  He drives me crazy and challenges me and loves me no matter what.


 
 

My family.
For loving me and supporting me in such an incredible way.  I’m so thankful for every single member and appreciate every second we get to spend together.

 
 
 

My niece and nephew
They are the greatest ever.  I love them as my own and more than I ever dreamed possible.  They never fail to make me smile.

 

My in-laws. 
For accepting me and giving me another family to feel at home with.

 

My friends.
For being the best friends any girl could ever ask for.  For growing up with me and always picking up right where we left off, regardless of the time or distance that separates us.

My education
I often think how lucky I am to be getting my dream degree at such an incredible school.  I love the program I’m in and that it is giving me the ability to help people beat cancer and have another chance at life.



My health.  
I'm reminded of this daily being surrounded by people, both young and old, fighting a battle I could never dream of facing.

My furbabies.
Mostly, they are completely insane and make me laugh, sometimes sweet and cuddly.  Sometimes they drive me absolutely crazy but I’m thankful we saved them from the shelter and gave them a family who loves them.


Look at Pouncey's paw around Jaz :)


And, the little things:

For the gators (yes, even this season).


For my Christmas tree, because it’s sparkly and makes me so excited for the holidays.  

For Nashville.  Because I was terrified to move away from home for the first time and was able to fall completely in love with this place.  

For running, because it keeps me sane.


For my mixer and the amazing cookies it makes me (all too frequently).

For good jeans, because they never fail me.

For using this post as an excuse to go back through wedding photos, because it was the best day of my life.

For Ugg slippers, because while completely unnecessary, they are totally amazing.

For Garth Brooks tickets, no explanation needed.

For Gainesville, because it will always be my home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment