Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our newest obsession.

Being an aunt is one of my most favorite roles to fill.  It's no secret that I have been completely obsessed with my niece and nephew since before they were born.  Ever since Mike's brother and sister-in-law announced they were expecting their first baby in May, we were SO excited for his arrival.  We booked flights down to Florida for Memorial Day weekend and were so happy to get our hands on our {then 2-week-old} nephew.


He is beyond cute and we fell instantly in love. 



He likes to sleep a lot and is an all-star snuggler (even if he's not aware of it yet).



fish on his booty.  love.
I couldn't get enough of him but tried not to be a total baby hog when his Grandma and Grandpop came to visit.

Our weekend was full of cuddling Ryan, eating yummy food, shopping, and visiting. 


There also might have been some homemade moonshine drinking (I opted to play photographer on this one!) and beer making.




We also had an impromptu Memorial Day celebration. 

cornhole.





It was a great weekend and I'm missing the little guy like crazy already.  Can't wait to see how much he's changed this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. He's such a doll. Glad you got to go meet/visit him. Makes me miss the baby days, a little. LOL

    ReplyDelete