Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Third weekend in Florida

Being in the "transitional" period between ending school and beginning residency, I have the luxury of picking my own schedule and taking some time off.  We wanted to make the most of it and drove south for my third weekend in Florida in a row.  This time we packed Ellie in the car with us, stopped in Gainesville to pick up my Mom and arrived in Englewood first thing Friday morning.

Our view from our favorite lunch spot: The White Elephant.  

only clouds we saw.
We spent most of the day hanging out at the house.  Ellie loved the pool possibly more than we did.  She swam all. day. long.



The weather was perfect and Mike and I tried to absorb as much "Florida" as possible.




We took about a billion pictures so I'll split it up a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment