Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Busy

The past two days have been super busy for me.  The summer semester is winding down and my time has been sucked up by studying, trying to finish up my summer clinical work, lab report writing, and monthly QA at the clinic.  After 11 hours at school yesterday, I was not being very productive at anything so I decided to squeeze in one of my favorite short workouts before heading to bed to study fall asleep way too early.   The first time I did this one was right before CMA music fest where we had to climb to the tippy top of the Titans football stadium.  Mike made fun of my struggle to the top the first night.  I made him do the workout the next day so he could see how incredibly sore it makes you!  You can find it here.  The maneuvers take a bit of figuring out the first time around but there are pictures to help you through!  All you need is a set of 3-5 pound weights. 
I'm off to review for tomorrow's brachytherapy test!  Let's hope Hubs pulls through with his ritual of making me cookies when I study because I'm really craving some oatmeal deliciousness right about now.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment