Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Destination: Nashville



As most of you know by now, I have officially accepted the offer to attend Vanderbilt for graduate school! Despite desperately wanting to go to Texas because of my family, it turned out it wasn't the best program for my interests so, come August, Mike and I will be relocating to Nashville, Tennessee. I'll be working on a Master's degree (possibly Doctorate in the future) in Medical Physics. When interviewing, I fell in love with the faculty and gorgeous campus and I am definitely excited to start school there. This afternoon Mike and I are headed up there to check out "Music City" and try to find a place to live. Our days will be spent apartment hunting and touring campus but we hope to indulge in some good food and country music at night. I'm also crossing my fingers that we'll run into Kenny Chesney. (A girl can dream right?) I'll be sure to take tons of pictures this weekend and hope to have lots to share when we return late Sunday night. Now let's just hope my suitcase fits in our sub-compact rental car...

1 comment: