Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beginning.

I’m officially taking the plunge and starting a blog of my very own. It’s an idea I’ve toyed with for awhile now due to my obsession with reading them and my ever-full GoogleReader. It probably would have been wise to start with the onset of wedding planning but, better late than never, right? With two months to go till the big day I obviously have tons of extra time for things like this… ;)

Nevertheless, as my friends and family get more and more spread out I figured it’d be my little way of keeping you all updated on the happenings in my life. So, read, comment, and don’t forget to keep me informed about yourselves! Going back to the beginning, a few of my favorite engagement pictures by our brilliant photographer, Dale Harness….























No comments:

Post a Comment