Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An Opry Christmas

The Opryland Hotel is one of the more impressive landmarks in Nashville.  At Christmastime, it becomes even more amazing with the addition of thousands of lights and decorations. 

giant tree

When I first learned of my Grandparents and Mom's visit, I immediately looked up when the Christmas displays would open at the hotel as I knew they would all love it.  Luckily, they were set to arrive on opening weekend.  We decided to also add a trip to the Grand Ole Opry to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes.  While my Grandparents had seen the show years ago, it was a first for the rest of us.  We all absolutely loved the show.  I am adding it to my Christmas must-do list for all future holiday seasons. 

outside the Opry
ready for the show
After the show, we walked around the gorgeous hotel and left feeling ready for Christmas. 








1 comment: