Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fourth of July

Between starting working full time (and then some), traveling, and entertaining out of town guests, my blogging has been majorly slacking.

Our holiday weekend was a fabulous one.  We loved getting to spend time with my Mom and big brother Ryan, wife Milissa and the kids.  Plus, there's nothing better than having your family in town for your birthday (especially two years in a row)!  Here's a photo summary of our time...

we made cake balls

and sugar cookies.

Corn on the cob helpers.

Opryland hotel

lots of help opening presents

playing with bubbles

new favorite toy

funny

sharing a drink water at the honky tonks

meeting ol' rusty

cutest cowboys in downtown nashville

opryland hotel

jeep trip

"goin' out with my boots on"

turning 25! ah!

at home firework show

dslr + sparklers = endless entertainment

wizards?

please be impressed.  we took at least 58 of these before one looked right... I won't name any names...

peeing

spiral

who can guess???

happy fourth!

RWB dresses!

spending my birthday, with my mom, at the Stage. So fun!

with the boy

batman building.

BEST fireworks ever! love.
It was such a fun few days and I'm so, so happy to have been able to share it with everyone.  The house was very quiet after everyone returned home.  Ellie excitedly looked for the kids for quite a few days afterward.  I think she misses them as much as we do.

More recaps coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment