Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My new toy

As a "graduation" gift, the mister surprised me with a new camera!  We've been dreaming about one of these for awhile (especially since the new pup).

So far about all I've mastered is AUTO, but I hope to eventually figure out how to take advantage of the technology.  One of the first things we did was take Ellie to the dog park to try it out.  It was an unfortunately dreary day but the photos turned out pretty awesome.


 







These pictures remind me... We picked her up from getting spayed this morning and they said "try to keep her calm for about 10 days."  I hope they were joking.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love your new camera. I'm so glad Mike listened to us and went with the Cannon. Please learn all about yours so you can tell me how to use mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete