Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stressed!

I know I've been seriously slacking in the blogging department lately, but life has been crazy! The end of the semester madness has been going on for 2 weeks now and I'm hoping I make it to the finish line tomorrow. I have my worst (but last!) final exam tomorrow at 7:30am. While I don't think I could ever be fully prepared for a cumulative final in electromagnetism (yuck), I'm so ready to be done with this semester and on to finishing up all the wedding details I've been neglecting. Oh and there's that small detail of graduation on Friday! Yay! Though those awful gowns leave much to be desired, you all will LOVE how I decorated my cap! I can't wait to show you :)

Okay, I'm off to my last day of bootcamp (since my silly exam is making me miss the real last day). Hopefully I can sweat off some of this stress. Thought I'd post a picture of us after finishing a 5k last weekend on campus. How amazing of a coincidence is it that our race numbers are the Pouncey twins football numbers?

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to give you congrats for you graduation!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete