Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Little Thanksgiving

Due to my work schedule, Hubs and I ended up tied to Nashville for the Thanksgiving holiday.  While we were obviously sad to miss out on the time with our families, we were excited to cook our first Thanksgiving meal.  I collected a bunch of recipes for the classics (mostly from Pioneer Woman) and bought an absurd number of groceries for two.  We had so much fun making all of the food together and enjoyed every bite.

I wanted to share a few pictures of the "fall" decorations I made for our house.

fall mantle

felt flowers on the wreath

give thanks banner

yarn wrapped H

front door wreath
The decorations were a bit of work but kept me busy while M was out of town for his job training.  I love the way they all turned out!

Two more random pics... 

our thanksgiving spread- yum!
tired from their turkey scraps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment